Get the chance to have an alternative view of the island. Explore our mountains with their wild animals, flowers and herbs, visit old churches, pre earthquake buildings, archaeological sites and ancient tombs and learn our history.
- Old Track road from Skala to Poros
- Pre earthquake villages, Skala, Anninata, Asprogerakas
- Old Churches, Spring water
- Various Photos Stops
- Stop at traditional cafe at mountain villages
- Mycenaean tomb at Tzanata village
- One hour stop at Poros(drink, time to swim or explore the village)
- Limenia Beach
- Archaic temple of Skala
||UNEXPLORED MAIN OFFICE
||Please arrive by 09:30 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM.
||Approximately 14:00 PM.
|DO NOT FORGET
- Full driving License, (min age 23 and at least 1 year driving experience)
- Comfortable shoes (for example trekking shoes or sandals), camera, sun protection, swim wear, beach towel etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
||Free drink, snack
|60 minutes of free time
||Tranfer from/to your accomodation
The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with older children, and companies. The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes.
This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 9 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a UTV tour.